The very spacious 19th century Chateau De Brabant and Lodge is set in its 300 acre estate with private pool, tennis court, forest and lake offers a unique setting for a family get together, reunion or celebration. The Chateau provides all the features of an elegant bourgeois abode, large fire places, elegant salons, wood panelled dining room.
The Lodge provides additional accommodation in close proximity. Both buildings while full of character and original features also provide the luxury of modern living. Chateau De Brabant allows for a large group to get together with plenty of space for everyone both inside and out, making it an ideal location for spending time with family and friends, with plenty to do on site or nearby for everyone.
Chateau De Brabant offers an elegant and refined stay with 16 bedrooms, an oak panelled dining room, fully equipped kitchen, Salon with Large fireplace Summer salon and music room!
First Floor (5 double bed rooms)
– 1. Italian Room with Double bed
– 2. Rose room with Double bed These share a bathroom
– 3. Sultan Room with Double bed and shower room
– 4. Indian Room with small size double bed and shower room
– 5. Oak Room with Twin beds and Bathroom
Second Floor (Comprises of 4 bed rooms and a salon)
– 1. Chapel Room with Double bed and bathroom
– 2. Grey room with twin beds
– 3. Breton room with Double bed
– 4. White Room with twin beds
– 5. Salon TV with 2 sofa beds
– Plus communal bath room and communal shower room
– A second country kitchen and dining area are located on the lower ground floor
– A fully equipped kitchen, salon and large dining room which leads onto a walled garden and BBQ area.
– 1.The Lilac room with a double bed , single bed and shower room
– 2. The Pheasant room with a double bed and shower room
– 3.The Cavaliers room with a double bed, 2 single beds, sofa bed
– 4.The Magnolia room with a Double bed, single bed and bathroom
– 5.The Chestnut room with a double bed
– 6.The Mariners room with a double bed and single bed. The Chestnut and Mariners room share a shower room.
The Chateau and Lodge are surrounded by large gardens where you find an all weather tennis court and 15mx6m swimming pool. The pool has a cover so can be used from April to the end of September: The estate also boasts a private forest with trails and lake.