This luxurious property is a beautiful house. It is in a superb position right in the picturesque village of Valbonne, only about 200m from the centre, but tucked away in a very secluded location. It is in an elevated position with views over the surrounding countryside. This house would be an ideal choice for a very special holiday.
It is in an elevated position with views over the surrounding countryside. The house would be an ideal choice for a very special holiday.
Valbonne is a very attractive village with a picturesque square, cafés, good restaurants, shops including an excellent boulangerie, local market, all within a few minutes walk. Tennis courts at 3km and the Victoria golf course at 3km. Mougins, 6km, is a pretty hilltop village, which is lively in the evening with world famous gastronomic restaurants on the village square. It also has a wide range of art galleries. The beaches and the famous Croisette at Cannes are about 15, plus boat trips (15 minutes) to the beautiful Iles de Lérins. Other sophisticated resorts of the Côte d’Azur are easily accessible: Antibes and Juan les Pins have a wonderful atmosphere in the summer with some great restaurants on the beach around the Cap d’Antibes. Nice airport is about half an hour’s drive.
- A spacious living room with comfortable seating and French windows leading to the garden, satellite television, video, DVD, CD and Wi-Fi.
- Dining room with French windows opening onto the covered terrace.
- The attractive Provençal kitchen is well equipped with 4-ring hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and electric kettle.
- Separate laundry room with washing machine.
- Downstairs WC.
- Two ground floor bedrooms. Double (2m) with French windows leading to the garden and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower and WC. Bedroom two has a double bed (140cm) and en-suite shower room with shower and WC.
- Double bedroom (140cm) with en-suite bathroom with bath and WC.
- Bedroom four has twin beds (1m), with en-suite shower room and WC.
- Air conditioning to all bedrooms, the lounge and dining room.
- The enclosed garden (1700m²), is perfectly maintained and has a large lawn, flower beds, shrubs and mature trees.
- Next to the house there is a wonderful covered terrace which serves as an outdoor sitting room with comfortable furniture, dining table and a built-in BBQ.
- There is also an inner courtyard with another covered dining area.
- The swimming pool is large (11 x 5m) and has roman steps for easy access, safety alarm and heatable.
- The property has an electronic gateway and plenty of parking.