What a superb location. Stay in one of the four cottages (Kermaria, Kereol, Ty Kaout or Ty Guevel) in the grounds of Chateau Vouerec. This chateau is just on the edge of Benodet (1km from the shops and 1.5 km from the beach) and so you can enjoy the peace of the grounds and yet be close to the centre of the resort and the beach at Le Letty. A superb holiday location.
Ty Gueval and Ty Kaout are semi detached. Both sleep 4, Ty Kaout is a little larger.
Benodet is a popular resort located at the mouth of the Odet estuary with fine beaches, open-air sports, a casino, a marina and three corniche roads giving views of the sea, beach and estuary. The Odet estuary with manor houses and chateaux along its steep banks is heavily tidal and used by wading birds. Cruises leave the old port of Benodet up the Odet and also to the beautiful Glenan Isles famous for its sailing school, immaculate beaches and transparent waters.
- Entrance hall to living room with dining furniture, comfortable seating, TV
- Doors to garden
- Kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Separate WC
- Stairs to double bedroom with TV
- Twin bedroom
- Bathroom with bath and hand basin
- Shower room with hand basin
- Separate WC
- Designated garden area with outdoor furniture and BBQ. Access to the chateau grounds with over 2km of woodland walks and cycle tracks. A holiday haven!