Wander down to the end of your garden, open the gate and you will be on a vast, sandy beach. With incredible sea-views from the floor-to-ceiling windows, the setting of The Beach House is simply spectacular in this stunning part of the Breton coastline.
Imagine waking up, gazing out towards the sea and enjoying your morning coffee, listening to the sound of the waves from the decked terrace. As you pass from one room to another, whether relaxing in the light-filled living area or preparing a feast in the fully-equipped kitchen, those sea vistas will stay with you and create a calming and relaxing ambience across this contemporary 3-bedroom home.
Sliding doors lead straight out on to a large upper terrace where you can dine with family or friends, enjoy good wine and gaze out towards the rising and falling tides or wander down the stairs to the sandy garden with places to sit and unwind amongst the dune plants and a little gate leading straight out onto the beach.
As well as a stunning location and beautiful nautically inspired interiors, the owner has added many homely touches such as a breakfast box of croissants and bread for your first morning, bathrobes for each of the guests and modern features such as Cable TV, a DVD player and a Nespresso machine. The owner can arrange for freshly caught seafood to be delivered to your home or you may like to try a spot of sea-fishing with Guy Cotton jackets and boots, a rake and a net all provided! Younger guests have also been thought of with stair-gates and baby baths available if needed as well as babysitting on request.
The beach stretches far during low tide, creating a vast space for sand-yachting, a very popular pastime in Brittany. You’ll also find a variety of other watersports from kayaks to kite-surfing or if you prefer a more leisurely pace, take long walks along the beach, listen to the seagulls and discover the nearby café, restaurant and bars.
This part of Brittany also offers horse-riding along the beach, golf with a sea-view, some stunning cycle paths and wonderful hikes on amazing trails. Head to the charming town of Roscoff to sample their famous onions, maybe partake in some sea-fishing or take a boat trip to a nearby island or experience the historical town of Morlaix on market day before exploring its delightful harbour. This is a truly enchanting part of Brittany for you to explore.
Interior of Villa (180m2)
– Living-dining room with sofas, dining table and satellite TV, DVD player and stereo system. Doors opening up to decked terrace
– Kitchen, fully-equipped including oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, toaster, kettle, mixer, coffee machine and Nespresso machine (capsules available to purchase). Devices for crepes, fondue and fish
– Double bedroom (bed 1.6m) with dressing area and sea-view
– Shower room
– Double bedroom (bed 1.4m) with sea-view and shower room
– Twin bedroom (beds 90cm) with bathroom
– Separate WC
– Upper floor sea-view decked terrace with tables, chairs and sun umbrellas with stairs leading down to garden
– Gardens/grounds (800m2) surrounded by sand, dune plants and trellises
– TV with TNT/Home Cinema/Canalsat
– DVD player
– Stereo system
– Telephone with Wi-Fi
– Jacuzzi tub
– 2 x waterproof/fishing style jackets and boots, rakes and nets
– Books and magazines
– DVDs and CDs
– Iron and ironing board
– Washing machine and dryer