A perfect venue for large groups, this is a very attractive large villa with eight bedrooms fully enclosed in a pretty garden between Vilamoura and Almancil. A restaurant and café are within easy walking distance and you can easily drive to any number of superb beaches, as well as nightlife and sport opportunities: the sophisticated world-class golfing resorts of Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo are about 10 km away (15 minutes by car) and Vilamoura with its marina is also about 15 minutes drive.
The villa is well looked after and comfortable with plenty of space and air conditioning throughout. The main house is on two levels and has six bedrooms, and an annexe has its own living area and two more bedrooms. Each of the bedrooms in the main house can be configured either with double beds or two singles. Outdoor areas are large with big lawns and palm trees, and plenty of space to sit and catch up while enjoying the beautiful countryside and ambience that you find as you start to leave the bigger resort areas.
Reduced rate available for smaller groups.
Main house, ground floor
- Large living room with comfortable furnishings and large TV with UK channels. Open plan dining area for 12 people. Sliding doors lead out to a covered terrace overlooking the pool and garden area.
- A second living room has two large, comfortable sofas, TV, DVD player and video games console.
- Kitchen: large, fully equipped kitchen with American-style fridge freezer including ice maker, hob, oven, microwave and dishwasher. The utility room is separate and houses the washing machine and a second fridge.
Three bedrooms are on the ground floor
- Twin or king-size room with a window to the front, overlooking the pool.
- Twin or king-size room with en-suite shower room and a window overlooking the pool and garden.
- Twin or king-size room with en-suite shower room and a window overlooking the garden.
On the first floor
- Master bedroom with twin or king-size bed, en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and walk in shower. Patio doors open onto a large terrace overlooking the pool and garden.
- Bedroom 2 is a twin or king-size room with en-suite bathroom and patio doors opening out to views of the hills behind the property.
- Bedroom 3 is a twin or king-size room with en-suite bathroom and patio doors opening onto a balcony overlooking the pool and garden.
- Bedrooms 7 and 8 are a separate annexe accessed via a courtyard from the second living room. They have independent entrances and are identical each with a double sofa bed, TV and DVD, and en-suite shower rooms.
- The pool measures 9.5m x 4.5m approximately and is surrounded by paved terraces, pool loungers and garden furniture.
- Gently sloping lawns and landscaped gardens with mature trees providing shade.
- A built-in barbeque with seating area is adjacent to the kitchen and the small orchard of fruit trees.
- Plenty of parking is provided and there is a shaded car port.