Collina degli Ulivi a Tuscan holiday farmhouse – a charming 17th century stone farmhouse set in the verdant Tuscan countryside, known as Valdichiana, just a few miles away from the well known picturesque Medieval village of Lucignano. This villa is surrounded by a glorious garden, gently sloping towards the private pool and its romantic gazebo, set among 12 acres of vineyard and olive groves. Here the owners produce their own olive oil and put their vegetable garden at the clients’ disposal to enrich their dining ‘al fresco’ with genuine local flavours. The villa is an excellent starting point for visiting many important Tuscan cities of art, such as Arezzo, Pienza, Montepulciano, Cortona, Siena and Florence. Country paths from the villa will take you to an idyllic lake, ideal for relaxing walks and picnics in this picturesque Tuscan holiday location.
FIRST FLOOR – MAIN HOUSE
- Stone staircase to the main entrance.
- Lounge and dining room with open fireplace, wooden beamed ceiling and access to balcony with views.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Three steps lead to bedroom, separate shower room, double bedroom, en-suite bathroom, single bedroom.
GROUND FLOOR – APARTMENT
- Main entrance to apartment.
- Lounge with open fireplace, bathroom, kitchenette, twin bedroom.
- Four steps lead to twin bedroom, separate shower room, four steps lead to double bedroom with access to outdoor patio leading to the first floor.
- 12 acre terraced garden (electric fence for animals)
- Swimming pool
- Wooden gazebo
- WC and shower in pool house
- Ample parking for many cars in front of the villa